- 3 Nights accommodation at Koh Chang.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Bangkok.
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day City Tour of Bangkok
- Return Transfers in Seat on Coach Basis.
- Economy Class Airfare And Taxes
» Safari World and Marine Park with Lunch: Rs. 2,000/- per person
» Dream World and Snow Park Tour: Rs. 2,000/- per person
» Meal Coupons: Rs. 500/- per meal (Without Transfers)
Things to Keep in Mind
- Standard Check in Time is 1400 Hours and Check out time is 1200 Hours. In case of early arrival or late departure, guests are requested to complete the formalities of Check Out must checkout at 12.00.
- Request for Early Check in or Late Checkout should be at discretion of the Hotel reservation staff.
- For a Guaranteed Early Check in or Late Check Out, additional charges are applicable. The guests may pay directly or contact their local travel agent in India to confirm the same at an additional cost.
- Rate specified in the package as for per person only.
- Transfer Service based on SIC (Seat in Coach) TRANSFER strictly as per schedule.
- Tour Service are based on SIC (Seat in Coach) TRANSFER with require a minimum of Two person travelling
- Clients are requested to be available as per the Pick Up time as confirmed by the Tour guide. Waiting time for the driver is maximum 15 minutes, after which the transfer will be treated as a NO SHOW. The client would have to make their own arrangements for airport drop, in case of missed transfer due to delay in reporting for transfers. No refund is applicable for such missed transfers.
- In case the luggage capacity exceeds the permissible count, additional charges would be applied.
- For all missed transfer and tours, No refunds shall be made.
- Transfers are only applicable for hotels in CITY CENTRE
- Tours and Transfers may re-schedule subject to traffic conditions and local conditions and will be intimated at last moment also.
- All clients are requested to be present at the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time for tours and transfers.
- Star Gazer Travelz Factory Private Limited or other Supplier is not responsible for loss of personal belongings and valuables. Arrive Bangkok International Airport and proceed for you flight back to India.
- Services valid for mentioned “City Center” Hotels and tours ONLY. (Bangkok will be Pratunam, Silom and Sukhumvit –up to Soi 64 only.
- No change permitted in the flow of the itinerary or tour timings.
- In the event of service being missed due to delay by pax, no refund would be processed and pax would have to make your own arrangements.
- Some schedule and timing may change upon the suitability and without prior notice.
- Star Gazer Travelz Factory Private Limited holds the right to change the specified hotel to a similar or higher category in case the hotel is fully booked.
- Bookings have to be made with full details along with arrival and departure flight timings.
- Service issues arising due to incorrect information fed at the time of booking will not
- be Supplier’s or Star Gazer Travelz Factory Pvt Ltd responsibility.
- Any booking with incomplete booking details or incorrect flight details will not be serviced and denied by the Supplier.
- All Terms and Condition to be understood and Cancellation policies to be followed.
- Rs 10000/- booking Advance is Non Refundable and will be adjusted against any cancellation received after deposit is made
- Cancellation within 10-14 working days : 15000/- per person
- Cancellation within 7-9 Working days : 21000/- per person
- Cancellation in less than 7 working days : 100% Package cost
All above quoted rates and itinerary are subject to availability and can change without any prior notice
Thai people who originally lived in southwestern China,migrated into mainland Southeast Asia over a period of many centuries. The oldest known mention of their existence in the region by the exonym Siamese is in a 12th-century A.D. inscription at the Khmer temple complex of Angkor Wat in Cambodia, which refers to syam, or “dark brown” people. It was believed that Siam derived from the Sanskrit word syam, or brown race, with a contemptuous signification. Sien in Chinese writings is the name for the northern kingdom that centered around Sukhothai and Sawankalok; but to the Siamese themselves, the name of the country has always been Mueang Thai. The country’s designation as Siam by Westerners likely came from Portuguese, the first Europeans to give a coherent account of the country. Portuguese chronicles noted that the king of Sukhothai had sent an expedition to Malacca at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula in 1455. Following their conquest of Malacca in 1511, the Portuguese sent a diplomatic mission to Ayutthaya. A century later, on 15 August 1612, The Globe, an East India Company merchantman bearing a letter from King James I, arrived in “the Road of Syam” . “By the end of the 19th century, Siam had become so enshrined in geographical nomenclature that it was believed that by this name and no other would it continue to be known and styled.”