Offer : 1 night in Pattaya Free
Arrive Bangkok – Pattaya
On arrival at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport, you will be met and taken to the coach for your transfer to Pattaya. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Later in the evening, we recommend you see the Alcazar Show (optional). Every night, dazzling performances by artists in glittering evening gowns thrill audiences, as they mime and dance against a back-drop of surround-sound and computerized lighting. Overnight in Pattaya.
After breakfast, set out in a speedboat to Coral Island, a picturesque island off the coast of Pattaya. You can opt for many water-activities, like under-water diving in the surrounding corals, glass-bottomed boat tours, jet skiing and parasailing or you can just relax on the beach. The evening is at leisure to explore Pattaya on your own. After dark, Pattaya offers all the allure and magic of a truly vibrant nightlife with a spectacular variety of restaurants, nightclubs, bars, discotheques, cocktail lounges and cabarets. Overnight in Pattaya. (B)
Pattaya – Bangkok
Take the coach for your transfer to Bangkok. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. In the evening, you can enjoy this vibrant city on your own or relax on a cruise on the Chao Praya River (optional). View the historical landmarks as you cruise along the Chao Phraya River. Overnight in Bangkok. (B)
In the morning, get ready to explore Bangkok city. This tour takes you through the hustle and bustle of the city, while also giving you the opportunity to explore their myriad cultural attractions. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple, housing a five and a half tonne solid gold Buddha statue. The reclining gold-plated Buddha in Wat Pho, which is one of the largest and oldest Wats in Bangkok, is 49 m long and 12 m high, with beautifully inlaid mother of pearl soles. The evening is free to explore the innumerable shopping options the city has to offer. Overnight in Bangkok. (B)
The morning is free for you to do some last-minute shopping, before your transfer to the airport, for the onward flight home or to the next destination. (B)
- Meet an assistance at the Airport
- 05 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast except on day 1
- All taxes
- Transfers and sightseeing in private AC vehicles with English Speaking Chauffeur Guide/ National Guide for 9 pax and above
- Airfare and ticket taxes
- Visa fees
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges
- Tips and porter age
- Surcharges applicable, if any
- Entrance fees for mentioned sites
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner) outside of the stated meal plan
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any other services not specified above
- GST of 3.5% will be applicable on the total tour cost