Offer : 1 Night Complimentary in Gerringong
Welcome to Sydney, the largest, oldest and most cosmopolitan city in Australia with an enviable reputation as one of the world’s most beautiful and liveable cities. On arrival, proceed to the car rental desk to pick up your car. Drive to your hotel and check in. The evening is at leisure to explore this famous harbour city on your own.
Overnight in Sydney
Sydney – Wollongong
This morning, depart for Wollongong. On arrival, check into the hotel. The day free is to explore this town of 17 beaches on your own. You can visit the botanical gardens or Nan Tien Temple or drive to the escarpment next to Wollongong that provides spectacular views over the coastline and city. Breath taking views over Wollongong and up and down the coast are available from the lookouts at the top of the Bulli Pass. Barbecues, picnic tables and kiosks are available at the lookouts.
Overnight in Wollongong (B)
Wollongong – Gerringong
Today, after breakfast proceed to Gerringong. This hilltop village overlooks a great swathe of blue ocean that promises long days of sport and sunshine. Stay around town a while and you’ll discover this atmospheric town also has a taste for the finer things in life, including wines, great fishing and golf. On arrival, check in to the hotel.
Overnight in Gerringong (B)
Gerringong (Free Night)
Today proceed for your Whale Watching Tour. Whether you’re watching the whales from shore or the deck of a tour boat, it’s hard not to be awed by their size and their antics. Later, you can spend time on the famous white beaches of Jervis Bay before returning back to the hotel.
Overnight in Gerringong (B)
Gerringong – Sydney
After breakfast proceed to Bowral, the hub of the Highlands. It is also famous worldwide as the home town of Sir Donald Bradman and also for The International Cricket Hall Of Fame. Later drive to Sydney. On arrival, check into the hotel.
Overnight in Sydney (B)
Today, after breakfast drive to the airport and drop your vehicle at the car rental. Board your flight to an onward destination or back home. (B)
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Sydney
- 1 night accommodation in Wollongong
- 1 nights’ accommodation in Gerringong
- 1 night accommodation in Gerringong (Free)
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Admission to 2 hour Whale Eco Cruise
- Admission to International Cricket Hall of Fame
- Self-Drive Vehicle
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- GST of 3.5% will be applicable on the total tour cost.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.