1 night stay in Cairo with Sound and Light Show
PROMO CODE – WINAD05
Welcome to Egypt. Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel. Check in to the hotel and relax during the day. Overnight in Cairo
After breakfast, visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Egyptian Museum, Khan El Khalil Bazar, once known as the Turkish bazaar during the Ottoman period, is now usually just called the “Khan”. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Cairo (B)
Cairo (Free Night)
Today after breakfast your day is at leisure. You can opt for a day excursion to the historic city of Alexandria which is called known as the “Pearl of the Mediterranean” or you can opt for a tour to the famous Sakkara known for its step pyramid. In the evening you will be picked up from hotel to experience the history of the ancient Egyptians unfold in the Sound & Light Show at the Giza Pyramids. Overnight in Cairo (B)
Cairo – Aswan
After breakfast, get transferred from the hotel to Cairo domestic airport for your flight to Aswan. Arrive at Awan and get transferred to the cruise terminal. Embark on the Nile Cruise and see the Hugh Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple (by Felucca). Overnight on board the cruise (B, L & D)
Kom Ombo – Edfu
Visit the unique Kom Ombo temple which is dedicated to two Gods. The Temple of Kom Ombo is an unusual double temple built during the Ptolemaic dynasty in the Egyptian town of Kom Ombo. Sail onto Edfu and visit the mammoth temple of Horus. Objects of note in the temple include a colossal statue of Horus as a falcon, which stands at the entrance to the main temple building. Overnight on board the cruise (B, L & D)
Today, visit East Bank of Luxor. You’ll see two of the most impressive temples in Upper Egypt – Karnak and Luxor, while learning about ancient Egyptian history. Overnight on board the cruise (B, L & D)
Today, tour the most famous sites on Luxor’s West Bank. You’ll step back into Egypt’s ancient history at the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on this tour from Luxor. Transfer to Luxor domestic airport for your flight back home. (B)
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo
- 01 Night accommodation in Cairo – free
- Sound & Light Show at the Giza Pyramids – free
- 03 nights’ on-board Nile Cruise (5* Standard)
- Daily breakfast
- All meals on-board cruise
- Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza
- Visit Hugh Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple
- Visit the unique Kom Ombo temple
- Visit the mammoth temple of Horus
- Visit East Bank of Luxor (Karnak temple and Luxor temple)
- Visit the West Bank of Luxor (Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Twocolossus of Memnon)
- eturn airport transfers
- International air ticket, Domestic Ticket if any, Airport taxes
- Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
- GST of 3.50% will be applicable on the total tour cost.