Offer : Cliffs of Moher tour – FREE
Upon arrival in Dublin you will be transferred to the hotel. Later explore the unique city on a Hop-On Hop-Off tour bus. Enjoy this fun and friendly 90 minute tour on a route that will take you past Trinity College, the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, St Patricks Cathedral, the Phoenix Park and the Old Jameson Distillery.
Later in the evening, explore the Temple Bar area of Dublin and some of the most interesting pubs with fun Musical Pub Crawl. The Traditional Irish Musical Pub Crawl is led by two professional musicians who perform tunes and songs while telling the story of Irish Music and its influences on contemporary world music. The Musical Pub Crawl visits famous pubs and bars in the Temple Bar area, all pubs are privately booked, with private bar and are in close proximity to each other.
Overnight in Dublin.
Today early morning proceed for the amazing Cliffs of Moher day trip.
The first part of the day will consist of heading out on the road towards the west of the country, passing by the Guinness factory and Kilmainham Jail before meeting the main road to the west. You will get to see the Curragh horse racing track and also some of the castles on the way. Arrive in the city of Limerick where we will take a short break as to view King John’s Castle across the river Shannon, then travel through the streets of this historic city on your way to Co Clare. You will stop at the treaty stone where you will learn the real history of this great city and the battles between the Irish and the English. Arrive at the Cliffs of Moher and take some time out walking around this unique landmark, enjoying the amazing cliffs and its surroundings. Spend an hour and a half at this magnificent sight! Entrance to the site and the option to view an interactive show inside the visitor centre is included in the price. Time to head for Doolin village for lunch ( not included in the price of the tour ). After lunch, depart for a small trek around the karst region of the Burren & view the 12th century Corcomroe Abbey. The Burren is famous worldwide for its diverse and wonderful fauna that you may come across. Watch out for the orchids and the beautiful gentian blue flowers! Travel via Galway bay on your way back to Dublin with a photo stop at Dunguaire Castle in Kinvara. You will also get to visit Corcomroe Abbey, a 12th century abbey in a beautiful setting.
Overnight in Dublin. (B)
Dublin – Belfast (2 hrs)
Today, board the train to Belfast. On arrival in Belfast, make your own way to the hotel. Later, explore this magnificent city on an exciting Open Bus Tour.
Overnight in Belfast. (B)
Today, you will be driven along the famous Antrim Coast Road crossing the lovely Glens of Antrim en route to Ballycastle and the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge. Glimpse the Scottish coast on a clear day. You continue to the stunning Giant’s Causeway. Enjoy a tour of the UNESCO world heritage site of the Giant’s Causeway renowned for its polygonal columns and fabulous landscape. Later, see the Dunluce Castle. Overnight in Belfast. (B)
Today, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. (B)
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Dublin hotel
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Belfast
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Arrival transfer from airport – hotel in Dublin on private basis
- Departure transfer from hotel – airport in Belfast on private basis
- Belfast Hop on Hop off Tour
- Dublin Hop on Hop off Tour
- Giant’s Causeway Tour from Belfast on seat in coach basis
- Traditional Musical Pub Crawl
- Intercity travel by train on second class
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any 1items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.