Offer: Complimentary Half Day Ocean Park
Complimentary Full Day City Tour of Macau
PROMO CODE – WINAD04
Arrive Hong Kong
Arrive in Hong Kong, the City of Life. You will be met and transferred to the hotel. In the evening, we recommend the Symphony of Lights Dinner Cruise (optional). Overnight in Hong Kong
This morning, enjoy the Hong Kong Island tour including TSL Workshop, Factory Outlet and Avenue of Stars. In the evening, we recommend you take the optional Hong Kong By Night Tour which includes The Peak – Hong Kong’s No.1 tourist attraction, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong which is a fun and interactive celebrity experience. and the Night Market, a popular street bazaar full of tea ware, electronics, watches and garments. Then proceed for fun filled time at Ocean Park, a marine-life theme park featuring animal exhibits, thrill rides and shows. Overnight in Hong Kong (B)
Today, proceed to the pier for your ferry to Macau also known as ‘Oriental Las Vegas’. Explore this quaint city on the city tour of Macau. Visit the Ruins of St. Paul’s – a church dating back to 1602 but damaged by fire in 1835, the Macau Museum, A-ma Temple – the most famous and picturesque temple in Macau and which helped give the city its name which was the shrine dedicated to Mazu, a sacred sea goddess respected by the local people. In evening return back to Hong Kong. Overnight in Hong Kong (B)
The morning is at leisure. Later, you will be picked from the hotel lobby and transferred to the ferry terminal to board your ferry to Hong Kong airport for your flight back home. (B)
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Hong Kong
- Daily Breakfast except on Day 1
- Half 1Day City Tour of Hong Kong
- Admission to Ocean Park Free
- Free Half Day City Tour of Macau
- 1 way ferry ticket: Hong Kong – Macau
- 1 way ferry ticket: Macau – Hong Kong
- Transfer in Hong Kong: Hong Kong Airport – Hotel – Hong Kong City Pier
- All transfers on seat in coach basis
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- GST of 3.5%
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head