Offer : Complimentary Upgrade to 4 Star Hotel
PROMO CODE – WINAD01
Arrive Gold Coast
Welcome to Australia! Arrive at Brisbane International Airport and transfer to the hotel in Gold Coast. The evening is free to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Gold Coast. This evening, you can opt for the Australian Outback Spectacular Show (optional). Overnight in Gold Coast
Today, you can visit Australia’s favorite family theme park, Dreamworld. Spanning over 30 hectares with over 50 rides, shows and attractions, Dreamworld is Australia’s biggest theme park. Test your nerve on The Big 9 Thrill Rides – some of the world’s tallest and fastest rides. Meet Shrek, Alex the Lion, Po and all your favorite DreamWorks Animation characters at The DreamWorks Experience, then see Bengal and Sumatran tigers wrestle and play with their handlers at Tiger Island. Overnight in Gold Coast (B)
Today morning after breakfast your day is free for leisure, you can proceed for a full day tour to visit Movie World, (optional) also called ‘Hollywood on the Gold Coast’. It is a fabulous extension of a fully operational movie studio. Enjoy Batwing Spaceshot, the latest thrill ride attraction. Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster is a $13 million indoor rollercoaster ride inspired by the Scooby-Doo feature film. Overnight in Gold Coast (B)
Gold Coast – Cairns
After buffet breakfast, check out of your hotel and drive to the airport for the flight to Cairns – a living museum of Australia! Arrive at Cairns airport and you will be transferred to the hotel Overnight in Cairns (B)
After a hearty breakfast, proceed for Big Cat Green Island Cruise where a host of activities await you, followed by a delicious continental buffet lunch. Take a guided tour on the semi-submersible glass bottom boat. You may also try scuba diving and undersea walk on your own. Later, return to the hotel in Cairns. Overnight in Cairns (B, L)
Cairns – Melbourne
After a hot buffet breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport to catch your flight to Melbourne. Arrive at Melbourne International Airport and transfer to your hotel. Later, set off on a tour of the city. See the Town Hall, Bourke Street Mall, St Paul’s Cathedral, Chinatown, Parliament House and the Princess theatre. Visit Fitzroy Gardens and see the legendary Captain Cook’s cottage. Overnight in Melbourne (B)
After a delicious buffet breakfast, proceed to Phillip Island for the Penguin Parade. The Phillip Island Penguin Parade is one of Australia’s most popular wildlife attractions – perfect for a family holiday or getting back to nature. Every sunset, wild little penguins emerge from the sea and waddle across the beach to their sand dune burrows. Phillip Island is home to one of the largest little penguin colonies in the world. Overnight in Melbourne (B)
Melbourne – Sydney
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Sydney. Arrive in Sydney and transfer to your hotel. Spend the evening exploring the area around your hotel. In the evening, enjoy Sydney Showboat Dinner Cruise (optional). This showboat is an authentic replica of the paddle wheelers that cruised the Sydney Harbour in the 1800s. From here, you have a very different, ever-changing view of the city and the harbour. Admire the spectacular Opera House and the Harbour Bridge in the moonlight. Savor a delicious Indian dinner on board with an entertaining cabaret show by the Sydney Show Boat Follies. Overnight in Sydney (B, D)
This morning, enjoy a city tour of Sydney. The panoramic city tour gives you an insight to the colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways, and gracious harbourside suburbs. Later, you can use the Merlin Combination Pass (optional) to visit the Sea life Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife Sydney, Sydney Tower Eye for a fantastic view of the skyline and the harbour, Madame Tussaud’s and Manly Sealife Sanctuary. Overnight in Sydney (B)
Today explore the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains, enjoy crisp, clean, fresh mountain top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking deep ravines with rainforest carpeting the valley floor. Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor. You can combine the tour with Scenic World Rides and a visit to the Featherdale Wildlife Park. Overnight in Sydney (B)
After an early breakfast, complete your packing, check out of the hotel and set off to airport for your onward flight back home. (B)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Gold Coast
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Cairns
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Sydney
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Dreamworld tickets with return transfers on seat on coach basis
- Morning City Tour of Sydney with Bondi Beach on seat in coach basis ( no drop off to hotel)
- Parramatta River Cruise Full Day Blue Mountains with Wildlife Park
- Big Cat Pak 4 Full day Green Island Cruise include semi sub and lunch
- Melbourne City Tour on seat in coach basis (no drop off to the hotel)
- Penguin Parade with Penguins Plus
- Return airport transfers on seat on coach basis
- (The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- GST of 3.5% will be applicable on the total tour cost.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.